Daily Crawlers Breakdown

Does anybody know a (preferably free) tool that will extract crawlers data
from raw log files and produce a day-by-day breakdown of traffic from each
search engine? I can see total (aggregated) volumes using available tools,
but they tend to be more (human) visitor-oriented.

Thanks in advance,

Roy

PS - I am skeptic about this. I would be surprised if something free exists
which is capable of achieving this. Happy to be proven wrong, even if
silence implies that.