Re: Hits and Pages

John Bokma wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Thanks for that. That must be the explanation. I can think of a few sites
>> that HotLink images in mine. This explains the difference in figures.
>
> see
> http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2005/01/11/
>
> Some free webspace providers have a strict policy regarding leeching: they
> remove the site of the offender.
>
> Always funny to email abuse, and see the leeching attempts disappear after
> some time :-D.

Someone once leeched one logo I produced in Photoshop and used it as a
remote avatar for his very extensive phpbb forum. He was the administrator.

After warning him several times without positive outcomes, I changed the
image with that of a small penis. Served him right! Much more fun than
filing abuse.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com