Re: Maps on net..

  • Subject: Re: Maps on net..
  • From: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:15:12 +0000 (UTC)
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

> I have mentioned all of these points in my recommendation this morning

You did? But you still gave an unconditional recommendation here in the
group.

> (http://tinyurl.com/4nepy).

Inaccessible at present. Posting real URLs is useful.

Actually, I was able to find out the real URL:
http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/02/20/google-maps/

No, it does not mention any of the points I made, except for the
statement "only northern America is included" in fine print.
(I have no idea and no interest in checking whether your statement
"the page is Java-reliant" is correct, but in any case it was not a point I
made.)

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/