Re: Google IMAGE Ads worth it?

  • Subject: Re: Google IMAGE Ads worth it?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:35:30 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
The Horta wrote:

> Is there a verdict on Google's image ads yet? Do they perform as-
> well or better then standard AdWords? Or is it too early to tell?

I sure would love it if they gave the option to force images. In some pages
the looks are more important than practicality. For the past 6 months or so
(at the least) they have said they test image ads for performance. Isn't
verdict time due? Apparently not. Last time I heard about this issue it was
still under review.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com