Re: Banners and Time

I could take GMT time and then have a switch case... maybe I'll give it a go
myself, but it's worth re-using... not worth the time otherwise because
it's a kitschy idea...

Hi Roy,

everything is possible. But you have to find a way doing it. So do you decide to use PHP? Maybe i could help you in developing such a script.

The first thing is, you do a bit brainstorming what this script is all about. What features have to be included. If you still need help, just
email me.

Kind regards
Franky