Re: Very Simple JavaScript Question

  • Subject: Re: Very Simple JavaScript Question
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:04:46 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
David Håsäther wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>> My problem is now a little different. If I use document.write to
>> write HTML that has JavaScript within it, the JavaScript does not
>> work. Is there a way around this?
>
> Maybe, but it sounds like you're trying to solve something in a wrong
> way. What are you trying to do in the first place?

It's all done now. I did it in both JavaScript and PHP (separate version for
each). I started with PHP, but I then realised it's too hard to get local
time so I re-implemented this in JavaScript (with your kind help).

Thanks everyone. It's in the very front page below if anyone wants to have a
peek.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com