Re: IE on MAC

Christopher Richards wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
> cski95$eki$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cski95$eki$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...

>>> Roy,
>>> Tried downloading and renaming to popular graphic file extensions.
>>> Please update the link. Thanks
>>> Christopher
>>
>> It was a Mac-specific format that's difficult to change (I tried).
>> SimpleText could open it initially. I have just tried Open Office and it
>> seems to open it albeit in rather low quality. If you want me to comment
>> on
>> the sites verbally, let me know.
>>
>> Roy
>>
>> --
>> Roy Schestowitz
>> http://schestowitz.com
>
> Yes please do because I can't open those files. Thanks by the way.

I have just checked these one by one. Web video looks all okay. Haven't done
any comparison against Firefox, but it looks 'correct'. Same with LifeLine.
Same with the third site. They are all based on similar 'templates' so I
can see consistency in the appearance, which seems rather pleasant to the
visitor. I hope it takes all worries away.

Get OpenOffice.org (also AppleWorks would be suitable) because the only
person to judge this properly is yourself.

HTH

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com