Shifting to KDevelop

  • Subject: Shifting to KDevelop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:07:43 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
My question is a very general and broad one, but I hope I can at least get
some pointers from you guys.

I write code in the context a large C++ project (the vxl vision library) and
CMake is used to generate all the makefiles. However, debugging is slow and
difficult (I tried gdb) and I wanted to port everything into a development
environment like KDevelop. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com