Re: How to open Tungsten E??

  • Subject: Re: How to open Tungsten E??
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:38:27 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot

http://www.gethightech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=GHT&Category_Code=_TungEBat

> or http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5011615A if your newsreader doesn't
> like long URLs.

Usually I'd recommend Peter's Pilot Pages. They give you high-resolution
shots of your entire PDA and let you know "what's going on"...

...Can't seem to find the T|E, but similar Palm devices from the same
'family' should do.

http://www.pspilot.de/

--
Roy Schestowitz