C++2Java

  • Subject: C++2Java
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:35:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.lang.c++
Hi,

I would like to find out if there are tools which make large transitions
from C++ to Java easier. I am looking at about one hundred classes with a
logical hierarchy and many dependencies.

Will any tool convert syntax semi-automatically? Will any tools simplify the
construction of Java classes? Are there any tools or Web links that refer
to this subject? Maybe some advice? Is this a smart move at all?

I would be very grateful for any input that you are able to give.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com