Re: Goddamn Tungsten Stylus

MJD1969 wrote:

> I've been using the same stylus in my Tungsten for almost two years now.
> No problems at all. My wife isgoing on 9 months with hers. No problem
> either. You might have one that just had a bad build. You can buy a 3 pack
> of new stylus for under $10 on ebay. Give them a atry. I still think the
> Tungsten stylus is the best stock stylus to come out in a long time. Have
> you seen the toothpicks Sony used to provide??

Thanks for the advice. I might just leave my stylus hanging out of the PDA
like an antenna.

I never quite realised this 'pack-of-3' strategy. All I need is one single
stylus that doesn't break. Jerry Seinfeld once said something to this
effect, about jackets that come with a pack of replacement buttons.

I love the Tugsten stylus; I agree with you on that one. I guess I am
unlucky because I was definitely gentle with it.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com