Re: some questions about image warping

  • Subject: Re: some questions about image warping
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:34:44 +0000
  • Newsgroups: sci.image.processing
Wen wrote:

> hi, all.
> I'm new to image warping, i wanna get some informative stuff about image
> warping.
>
> i would ask some simple questions for help. these questions are as below:
>
> Q1. is there any opensource project about image warping?

VXL at sourceforge has extensive computer graphics and image analysis
libraries. It is open, inter-operable and written in C++.

> Q2. does anyone have the electronic book called "Digital Image Warping"
> which is written by George Wolberg? i wanna get a copy:-)

Try on-line bookshops. This might be the quickest way. If the person
published some papers, you might be able to use these instead...

> Q3. is there any forum about image process? better for image warping?

I do warping too and I tried finding a more suitable newgroup; all was in
vain.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com