Re: Radio Buttons & Checkboxes

  • Subject: Re: Radio Buttons & Checkboxes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:06:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
Charles Sweeney wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote
>
>> Seems like an odd thing to be slashdotted, but turned up there
> tonight.
>>
>> I don't know much about forms, or use any except for an email form;
> I'm
>> just tossing it out for y'all to tear apart.  :)
>>
>> http://www.gamingheadlines.co.uk/wod/formstyle/index.html#
>>
>> That site's home page is mess, in Opera.  I didn't look at it with
>> anything else.  :)
>
> I quite like radio buttons and check boxes always looking the same.  You
> know where you are then.

That item probably shouldn't have been Slashdotted. I decided to examine it
as soon as it was published, but couldn't help thinking that it wasn't
state-of-the-art and nothing that I would ever want to incorporate. It
needs good browser compatibility (hence bound to break, e.g. in PDA's) and
the gain is very small.

Have a look at this AJAX demo: http://projects.backbase.com/RUI/portal.html

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com