Re: Duplicate URL's from RSS

  • Subject: Re: Duplicate URL's from RSS
  • From: info_at_1-script_dot_com@foo.com (www.1-script.com)
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:25:21 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
  • Sender: info_at_1-script_dot_com@foo.com (www.1-script.com)
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> However, Google
> returns results with the '?from_rss' included. Should this be a cause
> for
> concern? Many news site use similar strategies, so can they be wrong?

Yes, the PR dilution would be the one negative effect I can think of. But
the main question is: why don't you just alter your 'wp-rss2.php' and
'wp-rss.php' so they do not add the '?from_rss' into your <link>*</link>
lines?

Sincerely,
Dmitri
http://www.1-script.com/install/
Check out my CGI scripts installation offer

Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archive
http://www.1-script.com/forums
alt.internet.search-engines - 11099 messages and counting!