Re: What to do about Min the Usenet Terrorist (was Re: Wonderful *HAPPY* News!=)

  • Subject: Re: What to do about Min the Usenet Terrorist (was Re: Wonderful *HAPPY* News!=)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:20:35 +0100
  • Followup-to: alt.internet.search-engines,news.groups,alt.politics.media,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.lawyers
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines, news.groups, alt.politics.media, alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.lawyers
John Bokma wrote:

> Dolores~ wrote:
>

>> "Anonymous" <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in message
>> <SNIP CRAP>
>>
>> I subscribed to alt.lawyers for law discussions, and all I see is this
>> bullshit posted over and over again.
>
> See http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2005/05/19/daniel-joseph-min.html
> how to handle. It's simple: find sites he uses to host his garbage, find
> posts that refer to a site, send a message to the hosting provider
> complaining about this little spamming usenet rat, and if you are lucky,
> his site will be gone. The more people complain, the easier it gets. I
> already got several of his sites deleted.
>
> This usenet terrorist can be hurt, just take some steps instead of
> replying to his garbage.

Good initiative. Some of these trolls, quite astoundingly, just come back
week after week, month after month. Why are they not being intercepted?
Where are the watchers? Are they ignoring anything that does not sell pills
or sex? There was another such troll in the physics, religion and atheism
groups. I think he's been 'gunned down' now...

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com