Re: html codes

  • Subject: Re: html codes
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:12:19 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Steve Pugh wrote:

> "Richie" <richous@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>hey can any one post some really good html codes? thanks
>
> <code> </code> is the correct HTML markup for sample computer code. I
> suppose it could be called "really good" but that seems a bit over
> enthusiastic to me.
>
> Or did you have something else on mind?
>
> Steve

I think it's a matter of terminilogy messed up or perhaps a misconception.
Some think of HTML source as code and this includes several people whom I
know. fundamental questions like that should probably be interpreted as:
"how do I write pages?" People who can sample computer code will often find
composing HTML pages unchallenging. They will hit the manual rather than
posting a one-liner in UseNet.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com