Re: My PRs went to 0!

  • Subject: Re: My PRs went to 0!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:15:09 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Paul Burke wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 01:07:04 GMT, "John Ryan" <fuckoff@me.com> wrote:
>
>>My page rank of my home page is suddenly showing 0 on the Googlebar. When
>>I search site:www.mysite.com, it's still in Google. And when I search the
>>PR on www.top25web.com/pagerank.php it still shows 4.
>>
>>Anybody know whats going on?
>>

> Hi ya
> I've just clicked on the link you gave, and it is showing a PR6.
> Lucky git <G>
>
> hth
> plh
> Paul

John, Paul, I posted about the exact same thing yesterday in the early
morning. The problem disappeared in yesterday morning and returned some
hours ago.

I advise that you see my last message in this thread, particularly:

[quote]

As I continue to look, I can gather the following:

-Using proxies in the US, I get the old PR values! This only appears
differently on my machine no matter if I try the Firefox googlebar,
SearchStatus (Alexa combo) or even Bokma's Perl script.

-Google referrals are unchanged in numbers (SERPs accordingly)

-The PageRank numbers are fluctuating as we apeak and are sometimes not
reported (greyed out) or are 0.

[/quote]

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com