Re: Audio File Formats

  • Subject: Re: Audio File Formats
  • From: Marek StanÄk <marekdotstanek@dont.bother.to.spam>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:48:53 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Scott napsal(a):
I've put some music .mp3's on a new SD card to go with my daughter's
Palm Zire 72, and they play fine. I also copied files from a radio program recorded by Replay Radio software, which were also saved in the .mp3 format. When I try to play the radio program using
Real Player on the Palm, I get a "fatal exception"...requiring a
soft reset. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!
Scott

Set your desktop Real Player to always resample the files to say 96kbps before the transfer. I have several files with errors that cause the T3 to freeze and the desktop RealPlayer to stop playing, but resampling them only leaves a split second silence and the playback continues.
I only wasn't able to recover one file out of a dozen.
Mark

--
The last easy day was yesterday.