Re: hide source

me-ron wrote:
How can I hide my code so people can't view my source

No one here will tell you because they are all premadonas and like to keep these things to themselves so no one else knows about them. But I refuse to be like everyone else so here is the code:

To do this you have to use an undocumented feature of the header tag in HTML. The syntax is:

<head hidecode="[true|false|script|tag_name]">

true = all source is hidden
false (the default) = no source is hidden
script = just the script tags are hidden. (This is the most used feature because it only hides your Javascript or VB script)
tag_name = you can choose a tag that you want hidden, like the object tag.

Most of the time you will just want to use true. By default it is set to false (obviously or we would not be able to see any source code when we view source.

Enjoy!
--
-=tn=-