Re: css problem

Sid Ismail <elsid@nospam.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:24:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
><newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>: "bluechucky" <cmjunk at iinet dot net dot au> wrote:
>:
>: >[span class="postbody"]This is what a URL link looks
>: > like ... [a href="http://www.news,com,au";
>: > target="_blank"]www.news.com.au[/a][/span][/td]
>
>: I'll venture a guess and suggest you try:
>:
>: .postbody a:*
>:
>: instead of:
>:
>: a.postbody:*
>
>He has it right.  a.postbody:hover   is correct.

It is, just not for the HTML in question.

>Where did get yours from?

Same place I got it from, by looking at the HTML and spotting that the
postbody class was applied to the parent element of the links.

	Steve

 I never answer letters and you don't like my tie."  - The Doctor

Steve Pugh        <steve@pugh.net>        <http://steve.pugh.net/>