Re: what to do with a smashed Tungsten E

Julian Gomez wrote:

> What can be done with a Tungsten E with a smashed screen? It got stepped
> on and now the screen is cracked. It works OK - that can be seen on the
> parts of the screen that are still legible - but it's not usable. I hate
> to throw away all those resources. PalmOne wants $125 to fix it, which
> it's barely worth. Any thoughts on how to make use of the unit?

You can use it for something which makes little (or no) use of the display
(MP3 players comes to mind, most/all of them make use of the 4-way
navigation keys) and give it to a friend. It would be much appreciated by
most.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com