Re: KNode - 'fragmented views'?

Hans Henrik Hansen wrote:

> I didn't 'invent' it myself - I received an email from Matt Gibson:

Before anyone netiquette-sensitive jumps in, I should say that I did give Hans
permission to post my e-mail here.  I would have posted in the first place,
but I didn't know whether my rather old advice would still have been
relevant, and I was in a bit of a hurry.

> And after much trial (and error) I finally got everything back in place -

Glad to hear it, Hans.

Cheers,

Matt

--
"It's the small gaps between the rain that count,
 and learning how to live amongst them."