Re: Mouseover?

  • Subject: Re: Mouseover?
  • From: Travis Newbury <tn@swingers.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:45:34 -0500
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
I am trying to add some text that will appear in a "bubble" when a
user hovers his/her mouse over a section on a page.  How do I do
that?
Don't.
Yea, how stupid of op to want to do something different and interesting
on the web..  Man the nerve of some people  I'm with Jukka and say we
ban everything but plain old text.
Use an RSS Aggregator more often then. Design doesn't matter anymore.
Content does.

I just find extreme views (from either side of the argument) really dumb. The web is gray, not black and white.

-- -=tn=-