Re: Daylight Saving Time

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
d25jek$2s5q$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d25jek$2s5q$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> I _manually_ add Daylight Saving dates to my Datebook. I do so every year.
> Apart from in exceptional countries, this happens on the last Sunday of
> October and the last Sunday of March (today). How can I make this a
> repeating event? There are options of a similar nature in OS 5.0, e.g. the
> second week of every month. Can this be done for Daylight Savings or is it
> only wishful thinking?

Do you mean that each year, you add an event to your Datebook telling you to
remember to turn your clock ahead or back?  I do that, since it's a real
bummer to find yourself working the extra hour of night shift on the "fall
back" night; nor do I like working a 12 hour day shift with one less hour of
sleep each spring.  I try to just schedule myself off those weekends.

HoliDates has the Daylight Saving dates.  It also has all of the legal US
and Canadian holidays, major religious holidays and some of the more obscure
Christian, Jewish, Hindu and Muslim holidays.

Ruby