Konsole Snapshots

  • Subject: Konsole Snapshots
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:39:46 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
I am looking for a simpler way of doing something laborious, but I have no
idea where to start. I have 30 instances of Konsole open (these must be
separate because each is an SSH session) and because of the large number, I
have to keep them shaded. Once in a while, I need to see what each is up
to. I do this by 'un-shading' and then shading each in turn. I tried using
KasBar to give me a quick preview of each, but it shows the Konsole windows
shaded.

Am I missing a simple solution? System bells maybe?

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com