Re: Deleting a Folder from server.

  • Subject: Re: Deleting a Folder from server.
  • From: "plato" <platoTAKETHISOUT@telpacific.com.au>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:19:23 +1000
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
d6matq$22n9$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d6matq$22n9$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> plato wrote:
>

> > "Blinky the Shark" <no.spam@box.invalid> wrote in message

> > but

> >> Well, then try the command I gave you.  :)
> >>
> >> Followed by the dir, of course.
> >>
> > many thanks worked fine.
>
> Consider changing your FTP client. If it cannot delete recursively, it
will
> probably not copy recursively either. There is an FTP client that's build
> into Firefox and for a change it's free (and nag-free) even under Windows.
> It is called FireFTP and there's a beta version.
>
> Roy
Just the word Firefox runs a shiver though my spine having emails from
people telling me they can't see the site properly http://corrobex.com but
as I get over 90% of visitors through either explorer or netscape it's easy
to see what my priorities are... so if you have a solution for all let me
know and I'll make the changes to the site.
Paul