Re: Google Update

  • Subject: Re: Google Update
  • From: Borek <borek@parts.bpp.to.com.remove.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:06:23 +0200
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
On Thu, 26 May 2005 17:20:06 +0200, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

Looks like Google has updated serps/backlinks. I see some
semi-significant changes.

BL - yes, PR - no.

I can't spot any differences. I checked different domains to affirm this. I did, however, notice an odd PR change this morning. It occuredin one sidal page (PR5 reduced to PR4).

I am using http://www.mcdar.net/Q-Check/datatool.asp and it shows some movement in the last few days. Number of backilinks to my page changes. At the moment most of the datacenters show old value, but some have already new BL. Higher I must admit :)

Best,
Borek
--
http://www.chembuddy.com - chemical calculators for labs and education
BATE - Base Acid Titration and Equilibria