Yahoo, MSN Don't Index or Refer

I  have  noticed that MSN and Yahoo index less than 5% of the pages in  my
site  while  Google  is 'aware' of the existence of them all. I  tried  to
think  if  MSN  and  Yahoo  are hindered  by  JavaScript,  but  there  are
JavaScript-free routes to all pages.

Why  is it that Yahoo and MSN will not crawl deep or at least index  pages
that  are  buried  deeper in the site? Judging by the logs,  they  consume
(spider) just about as much traffic as Google. When it comes to referrals,
Google  delivers  almost 100 times the amount of referrals from Yahoo  and
MSN combined. How can this be?

Help appreciated,