[no subject]

Baby, I'm leaving you this minute
Took the car and the cats and dogs
Got the boots and the rhinestone stetson
Nothing's left but the note you got, ah you suck

Freaky Friday, things ain't going my way
Everything is gone, my life is a country song
Freaky Friday, go play on the highway
Everything is wrong, what the heck is going on

On my way through crosstown traffic
I was hit by a giant truck
I came late to work and got fired
Then suddenly the thunder struck
Oh-oh

Baby, I am leaving you this minute
Took the car and the cats and dogs
Got the boots and the rhinestone stetson
Nothing's left but the note you got, ah you suck

Freaky Friday, things ain't going my way
Everything is gone, my life is a country song
Freaky Friday, go play on the highway
Everything is wrong, what the heck is going on

Life's a country song - hardcore 10-4
What the heck is wrong - yiiii-ha
Life's a country song - hardcore 10-4
What the heck is going on

Life's a country song - hardcore 10-4
What the heck is wrong - yiiii-ha
Life's a country song - hardcore 10-4
What the heck is going on

Everything is gone, my life is a country song
Hardcore 10-4

Freaky Friday, things ain't going my way
Everything is gone, my life is a country song
Freaky Friday, go play on the highway
Everything is wrong, what the heck is going on

Well folks, that's all for now
Life is just a long long country song
And that's a big 10-4

David
--
Free Search Engine Optimization Tutorial
http://www.seo-gold.com/tutorial/