Re: Firefox 1.0.7 and JRE Under Fedora Core 4

__/ [Forrest "Scott" Brinkley] on Thursday 10 November 2005 03:49 \__

> Hello:
>
> Despite an afternoons worth of following detailed instructions over and
> over again, I cannot seem to get Java working with Mozilla under Linux.
> Anybody had any luck with this?
>

> Scott

...Could  never get it working in Firefox 1.0.7 under the out-of-date SuSE
8.2.  I  never really tried either. When it said "Manual  installation"  I
just said "fuh-get about it".

In  fact, I was only reminded of JRE's absence half an hour ago (Web-based
SSH). It can be frustrating st times, but crucial bits and sites never re-
quire  JRE. Any luck with other browser. I imagine that "no" would be  the
answer, but in due time, JRE will come fully-functional 'out of the box'.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
 11:40am  up 8 days  7:38,  5 users,  load average: 0.05, 0.26, 0.41