Re: Any good AJAX books?

  • Subject: Re: Any good AJAX books?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 16:52:45 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.linux
__/ [Ivan Marsh] on Friday 11 November 2005 19:24 \__

> Hey Folks,
>
> Is there a definitive AJAX book out there yet?
>
> AJAX seems like something I should know something about.
>
> --
> The USA Patriot Act is the most unpatriotic act in American history.

I  am sure there are *many* books out there already. AJAX is a hot  topic;
no  doubt  about  it. What I can't tell you is which book has  become  the
'Swiss army knife', much like Gamma et al. for design patterns. Maybe AJAX
is not mature enough to have 'crowned' any book yet.

I think that I should point out a framework that simplifies AJAX-based de-
sign:

http://www.morfik.com/

They  sponsored the Web 2.0 conference, which ended about 1-2 months  ago.
See  if the site or some of its affiliates point to literature. Maybe they
have some recommended on-line resources too.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
  4:50pm  up 9 days 12:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.38, 0.45, 0.64