Re: Open Source and Search

> It does not prevent it from being used for evil purposes. I will say
> no more, just keyworks instead: google.com, mozilla.com,
> wordpress.com(?), DMOZ(?)...

Wake up Roy! The world becomes an easier place to live if you start to
understand that a company has no human feelings, but is a machine to make
money. It doesn't matter that much how, as long as it keep making the
money. It has no feelings, it doesn't want to please its customers, its
there to make money, if customers are happy, that's just a happy
coincidence.

It's extremely naive to think that a group of people can overthrow Google
and create a better "OpenSource" search engine that's perfect. Just a peek
at some OS projects will confirm that it's not like that, humans are
greedy, and machines have no feelings.

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                                             or have them custom made