Re: I stopped breathing twice last night

__/ [Big Bill] on Saturday 15 October 2005 23:21 \__

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:34:20 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>__/ [Big Bill] on Friday 14 October 2005 23:51 \__

>>> That's interesting. I was surprised she said twice and if she'd spoken
>>> better English I would have gone into it more. I suppose it'll have to
>>> wait till I see a consultant.
>>>
>>> BB
>>
>>He might be more helpful if you improve his targetted SERP's. *wink*
>>
>>Best wishes, Bill.
>>
>>Roy
>
> You're not supposed to be here!

*smile* Well, somebody /had/ to voice an opinion on my collision between
consciousness and unconsciousness, even if that meant exposing my full
name.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  9:55am  up 51 days 22:09,  5 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.48, 0.57