Re: SPLOGS: Are they actually talking about Scrapers?

__/ [WhoTurnedOffTheLights] on Sunday 23 October 2005 15:05 \__

http://www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=68787&cat_id=643

> PS...note how this article doesn't mention anything of how Adsense is
> probably the chief reasoning behind the creation of such "dummy"
> sites....or am I reading into this the wrong way?

Have a look at the following:

http://chris.pirillo.com/blog/_archives/2005/10/16/1302867.html

I was apparently the one partially responsible for having Chris publish that.

Also see the screencast: