Re: what does cached.it

__/ [Stefano] on Monday 24 October 2005 12:15 \__

> Hello
>
> I am a newbye in seoworld
            ^^^

Don't leave. You have only just got started...

> I have request a estimate for optimized my web site
>
> and web agency say me that google's datacenter arent align
> as it can be seen here
>
> http://www.cached.it/english/get-url/www.netcat.it.html

They are just /slightly/ unaligned. The figures seem out-of-date and the page
itself is static, which is suspicious. yourcache.com shows that your site is
inconsistently 'understood' by Google as every datacentre reports a 260 or
210 indexed pages. Having said that, these numbers tend to be very odd
throughout this major update.

> hour I do not know if they have said to me therefore in order to only
> justify the price.   what u say?

29 inbound links in Google (394 in Yahoo) and a PageRank of 4, but the big
question is: what did you have before your site was optimised?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
 12:45pm  up 59 days 22:54,  4 users,  load average: 0.33, 0.31, 0.18