Re: Search engine page rank tool

__/ [Fernando Rodredguez] on Saturday 29 October 2005 17:12 \__

> Hello Roy,
>

>> You might be better off mastering a collection of free tools. There
>> are hundreds of them (at the least) all across the Web. No magic tool
>> is going to do the SEO for you. Some believe that expenses warrant
>> better results, but to me at least, experience has suggested
>> otherwise.
>

> Which ones would you recommend?

I put together a list of 8 here:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/09/08/pagerank-prediction-tools/

Since then, I have also found the following useful:

* http://www.seochat.com/?option=com_seotools&tool=10

  (similar to one which is contained above)

* http://www.rightscripts.com/pagerank/

...among a few more...