SEO Services Scraper?

Not so long ago, somebody introduced his/her own tool in this group. URL is
below (remove spaces!)

http://page-rank-pred     ictor.3d.net/page-rank-predictor.html

I now doscover that oddly enough, I get many referrals from

http://www.iwebtool.com/pagerank_prediction

whenever the former gets used. Both sites have similar features but one
resides on hostdime.com and the other on Electric Lightwave Inc. What I
suspect is that the first among these scrapes content from the other. It
also uses nasty DHTML and pop-ups, which intrude the interface as badly as
can be. The results are bare-bone HTML. Unless both domains are owned by
the same person (I have not checked whois.net), I suggest that the former
of these tools gets ignored altogether.

It has just occurred to me that its 3d.net Webspace allocator does not help
in establishing any credentials either. Looking at the source, I can now
see the following:

<form method="post" action="
http://tool.iwebtool.com/tools/pagerank_prediction/pagerank_prediction.php";
target="pageframe">