Re: Clone Domain

__/ [Jez] on Friday 16 September 2005 09:38 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>>    Domain Name: SCHESTOWIZT.COM
>
> Roy, you don't have a dyslexic family member by any chance do you? :-)
>
> Jez.

None that I know of. Not among the generation that's alive anyway. I did
some searching and came up with the following site that make me realise it
was common < http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=294  >
[Para-Sites that Live Off Misspellings of Bigger, Better Site].

One thing that still look odd to me is the following <
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://schestowitz.com >, which
indicates that my domain was first observed in 1999. I only registered it
last year, so I wonder if my dad's uncle held on it for a while.