Re: Clone Domain

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:43:06 +0200, "Euro Stacey"
<stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

>I don't mind scraper sites that get snippets to fill up pages as long as
>they provide the actual link.
>http://www.behrooznaj.com/make-rag-rugs.html . I have a couple olf those in
>my backlinks so I would assume that they are good links. Plus, the domain
>and file name usually are related making the link even better.

>Stacey

Hi Stacey

I get bloody loads of those scraper sites linking to me. Most are to
do with clipart.
Yes, I do have a clipart section on one of my sites, but some of the
categories that they state, I do not have.

They do show up as backlinks, and use a proper URL, so like you, I
don't mind.

It seems that these scraper sites are the becoming more and more
popular. But I fail to see how it helps their site.

plh
paul

--
http://www.FirstPeople.us/
Free "Native American" Clipart, Wallpaper Pictures, Legends, Wisdom, Artwork for sale. Safe Surf Rated