Re: [OT] Mandrake 9.2 'Downgrade'

__/ [Blinky the Shark] on Saturday 17 September 2005 22:01 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> PS - Blinky, I installed Mandrake 9.2 with KDE 3.1 on a new machine.
>> We're
>
> Someday I'll go through the hassle of updating.  I suppose.  :)

I thought about upgrading, but I will only use that machine as:

1) A music player

2) A storage (backup) area

3) An SSH node, in case I must get immediate access to work

4) Photos and scans dump, maybe Palm synchronisation

>> twins... I just need to get me a coupla' fins now.
>
> And trade in that floppy thing you have for some claspers.  ;)

*frown* Hey, hey! Be nice...

> Oh yeah.  And gills.  You'll need gills.

Due to all that fish that I eat, people suggested that I would grow them in
due time and be able to breathe under water. Quite frankly, I was hoping
for a couple of wings and beak and a tux. I never liked being under water
in the first place.

Roy

PS - I now can see that KDE 3.1 in Mandrake is different from the one in
SuSE.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
 12:50pm  up 24 days  1:04,  3 users,  load average: 0.66, 1.19, 1.61