Re: Google webmaster warnings apparently genuine

__/ [Big Bill] on Monday 19 September 2005 19:30 \__

> http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/002528.html
>
> BB
> --
> www.kruse.co.uk/ seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>            Elvis does my SEO
> --

It seems like they finally do some housecleaning

[quote]

"While we were indexing your webpages, we detected that some of your
pages were using techniques that were outside our quality guidelines,
which can be found here: [link]
In order to preserve the quality of our search engine, we have
temporarily removed some webpages from our search results. Currently
pages from [url removed] are scheduled to be removed for at least 30 days."

[/quote]

Not enough has been done to encourage comment spam yet; rel="nofollow" did
not help either, although it may have slowed down the plague's rate of
growth.

Thanks for the heads up, Bill.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
  8:40am  up 25 days 20:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.06, 0.08, 0.31