Re: Palm Linux - THANK YOU

__/ [Roy Schestowitz] on Saturday 17 September 2005 17:46 \__

> On the machine at the University (SuSE) I have KPilot installed and at
> work (Ubuntu) I have JPilot. I have never worked with any of them, but I
> did view the GUI's.
>
> ... <snip>

Roger, Jeff, Rick,

Thank you all for helping me through this daunting transition. There was
little anxiety involved (data collected over 3 years), but I am now working
very happily and as well as ever before... on Linux. This third machine was
the last one which wasn't a *nix box. The Windows laptop will be passed on
to my sister.

Ta,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
  6:55pm  up 27 days  7:09,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00