Re: COLA Stats 2 Apr 2006

In article <24i5g3-dtb.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
wrote:
> I couldn't agree more. Roy, the other one :-) is doing a great job.
> The wintrolls just have no answer to good Linux advocacy (other than
> Tim Smith who seems to find Roy's articles boring and might have to
> resort to killfiling Roy).

Read more carefully.  I don't find Roy's articles boring.  I find his
posts that consist of snippets of *other* *people's* articles from news
sites boring, because (unlike most of you psuedo-advocates), I actually
try to keep up on what is going on in the OSS world, and the rest of the
software world (this is a basic thing any competent software
professional does), so find them redundant.

--
--Tim Smith