Re: My site still not in Google...

  • Subject: Re: My site still not in Google...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:05:07 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ tochiro ] on Friday 21 April 2006 13:56 \__

> canadafred wrote:
>> "tochiro" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>>> My website (www.materiaux-anciens-autempsjadis.com) does not appear in
>>> Google although I created it many months ago :-(  What should I do?
>>
>> It's a 4/10 PageRank. 34 pages declared. It's there.
>
> Yes true.
>
> I should have said that the site is not in Google with the French
> keyword "matériaux anciens" which is the most common for what I sell.
> And I do not know what to do to change this situation...

You can optimise the site for the keyphrase by adding repetition of the words
(the iffy way) or by linking to your site from outside and using the phrase
in the body of the links (anchor text). This assumes that your links are
fairly earned. You need to make yourself like the best place for "matériaux
anciens" based on what you state and based on how others describe you
(recommendation-type entity).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
  2:00pm  up 44 days  3:43,  12 users,  load average: 0.95, 0.94, 0.97