Re: PR Question

__/ [ Mark Shell ] on Friday 28 April 2006 19:58 \__

>> __/ [ www.1-script.com ] on Friday 28 April 2006 16:10 \__

>>> Wow, that's too big a statement, Roy. If only /index.html lost PR, it
>>> simply means that G figured out the duplication. Nothing bad at all. If
>>> both / and /index.html lost PR, then it's another story but this is not
>>> how I would have read the OP.
>>
>> Oops. I didn't read this carefully enough, but let's wait and find out
>> what
>> the OP says. The message was very short. I tend to read and compose very
>> qucikly without double-checking, which is a habit that entails a certain
>> cost.
>
> Dmitri read it correctly:
> The / has PR5.  The index.html has PR0 (use to be PR5 too...)
> Thanks to all for the replies.

I read your original message improperly. Sorry to have jumped to some wrong
conclusions as a result.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ
  4:35am  up 1 day 11:40,  13 users,  load average: 0.85, 0.64, 0.72