Re: the best way to index a site to google

__/ [ hithere ] on Friday 28 April 2006 13:14 \__

> Hello
>
> I have submitted this website to google, yahoo, msn etc...in yahoo
> ranks 2nd, but in msn and google, altough indexed, it's very far from
> the first page, for the 3 top keywords.
> However, there is not much sites competing for those keywords...
> Why does this happen?

Different search engines have different algorithms, so it is difficult to
tell unless you give more details of the URL of your site. You say that you
submitted your site. Was Yahoo directory (or any other directory) involved?
Have you got incoming links from other Web sites?

Roy

PS - merely as a precaution, please remember to quote when replying:

Roy S. Schestowitz
  1:20pm  up  20:25,  13 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.53, 0.78