Re: [News] Google Promote Firefox, Again

__/ [ M ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 17:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 26 April 2006 10:22 \__
>>
>>> http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/23155
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> It's worth adding that there is a more serious initiative at:
>>
>> http://www.explorerdestroyer.com/
>
> Yes, I like the 3 levels :-).
>
> I heard a while back that someone was developing Firefox P2P file sharing
> plug-in, which was apparently going to be the 'killer app' for firefox.
> Don't know what happened to it, or even if it is still being worked on.

It just takes some patience:

        http://news.mydrivers.com/pages/images/20051228095413_12446.jpg

You can sign up for release notification:

        http://www.allpeers.com/more_f.htm

If you can't wait, also see:

http://forums.shareaza.com/showthread.php?s=e477bf2348257bc799b30ee500ddbf5f&threadid=47068&highlight=linux

,----[ Quote ]
| WHAT IS SHAREAZA?
|
| Shareaza LogoShareaza is a peer-to-peer client for Windows
| that allows you to download any file-type found on several
| popular P2P networks. Shareaza is FREE & contains NO Spyware
| or third-party products.
`----

Best wishes,

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
  5:35pm  up 4 days  2:46,  9 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.64, 0.72