Re: I typed Linux sucks into Google

  • Subject: Re: I typed Linux sucks into Google
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 05:15:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse
__/ [ Vance ] on Wednesday 02 August 2006 04:53 \__

> Michael Soibelman wrote:
>> grumpyoldhori wrote:

>>>   You must be a touch slow,I have five grandmothers who are more
>>>   than happy with Linux.
>>>   Easy to teach them,they read the manuals.
>>> --
>>> grumpy
>>
>> And he can't even spell CLUELESS !!!  Pretty Stupid.....
>>
>> My three nieces and one nephew have no problem with it and are now
>> starting to realize how superior they are for using it (SuSE)..
>>
>> So maybe young and old are o.k. with it.....it's just those pesky trolls
>> that can't do it....
>>
>> Here's what the truth really is:  (P.S.  This is quite hilarious )
>>
>> http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=66316
>>
> Unless he actually did mean cueless. ;-) In which case he won't be able
> to play billiards.

The OP should try typing "windows sucks" into Google. There is a wealth of
pages that contain the
 word "sucks" and people like to hate and push away what they haven't got
experience with. I think we may be feeding a troll here...

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Swap:  1036184k total,   425024k used,   611160k free,    62164k cached