Re: [News] Dedora, Ubuntu, Debian Draw Women

__/ [ Hadron Quark ] on Tuesday 01 August 2006 18:46 \__

> Handover Phist <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz :
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>>                         http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6100569.html
>>>

>>> Debian:
>>>
>>>                 http://women.debian.org/
>>>
>>> Ubuntu:
>>>
>>>                 http://ubuntu-women.org/
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>
>> And women do love their OSS. http://www.linuxchix.org/

Nothing sexier than a woman with a Linux desktop.

> Do they sell Linux logo'd dungarees and doc martins?

http://www.linuxchix.org/content/docs/goodies/

Groklaw/PJ recently created an extensive CafePress collection which includes
"I'm a GNU girl" T-shirts and teamugs (among other items).