Re: Antitrust Case: USA vs. Microsoft

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 01 August 2006 10:49 \__

> Don't forget how they innovated the Graphical User Interface and the
> web browser, and how they foresaw the potential of the web years before
> others!
>
> You know, if you just say "Microsoft" and "innovation" often enough,
> they'll just go together!
>
> There was a video earlier this year of Gates showing off some of the
> "innovations" in Vista---I looked for it but couldn't find it, but I
> saw it just a few days ago---which were obvious copies of the look and
> feel of OS X.  If I find it, I'll post it.

Can the articles that list all the new visual aspects or user interaction
miss what's conveyed in this video (which I would love to see by the way)?

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - How long before they 'innovate' XGL?
                                     vvv

--
GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Tasks: 139 total,   2 running, 135 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie